Here is Universal ADB driver for any Android Phone.
When you connect you android phone with USB debugging activated to a computer, drivers are needed to be installed. We are providing you with drivers and installation guide esp. for Windows 8.
For Micromax Canvas 2 Plus, Canvas HD, Canvas 2 we need these drivers to root the phone.
Follow the instructions properly. If you need a pictorial guide, ask in comment section.
Note: For this driver you need to activate USB debugging mode in your phone.For this Goto Settings > About > Tap Multiple times on build number. This will open 'Developer Options' Now, Goto Settings > Developer Options > Enable USB Debugging
- Download Required Files: Click Here!
- Run the program
- Connect your phone, it will appear in detected list. Here it will show if ADB driver status
- Press Install
- You will get a selection box which states install unsigned driver. Confirm it.
- Complete the installation. Check in device manager.
THIS WILL NOT WORK ON WINDOWS 8, SO FOLLOW THIS:
- Download files from above link
- Hover pointer to Top Right corner of your screen, choose Settings from sidebar
- Click last option "Change PC Settings"
- Select "General"
- Scroll to end and find "Restart Now" under "Advanced Startup". PC Will be in troubleshoot mode now
- Once screen is back, select option "Troubleshoot"
- Select "Advanced Options"
- Select "Startup Settings"
- Select "Restart"
- Now important step. There will be several options to select from. You need to select "Option 7". For this press "7" key from number pad.
- After your PC starts, follow above steps from 2nd.
Note: These are debugging drivers used for rooting the phone. These drivers cannot be used for flashing the phone using SP-Flash Tools. You need different drivers for that which can be found here: Flashing Drivers C2+
Hope this helps you. Comment if you like it or need any assistance.