One of my friend and xda member have ported and developed first ever custom ROM for our phone. Its completely tested and working well for others. We wish it works for you and you like it. If custom rom is not working properly you can revert to your current state by following given procedure.
LEWO CUSTOM ROM FOR CANVAS 2 PLUS A110Q
***DON'T TRY THIS IF YOU HAVE V2 ROM
- BASED ON JB 4.2.1
- PORTED FROM WALTON G3
- FULLY NEW UI
- DIALER CHANGED AND QUICK SEARCH OPTION ADDED ON DIALER JUST YOU HAVE TO SLIDE ON IT
- THEME SKIN APPS ADDED FOR THEMING UR ROM
- PERFORMANCE INCREASE
- ROOTING FILES GIVEN BELOW
- NEWS CAMERA APPS ADDED WITH BETTER PICTURE QUALITY
- TWEAKS ADDED ON KERNEL
- ANIMATION ADDED
- AND MUCH MORE
- Download the Rom Zip from here: http://hugefiles.net/kx2c0u7ihb84
- Place the zip In Sdcard root
- Open CWM Recovery by pressing Vol Up + Vol Down + Power button for some seconds. If you don't have cwm recovery flash it from here : For CWM Click Here
- Select Backup and Restore and Backup your current ROM.
- Select Wipe Data /Factory Reset (Note: you will loose all your data, make a backup before this step)
- Select Wipe Cache Partition
- Select Mounts and Storage> Format System> Yes
- Select Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache > Yes
- Go Back and Select Zip from sdcard
- Select downloaded file from your sdcard using volume up down keys and start installation
- Select Advanced > Fix Permissions > Yes
- Reboot the phone
For Rooting LEWO ROM Download this zip file and flash it through CWM and Reboot the phone:-http://hugefiles.net/d403cgpbi0zx
If you don't like this ROM or face any issues then you can revert back to your old ROM from the backup which you created before flashing.
**Make sure you backup all your apps, app data, contacts, sms,etc using some apps like Titanium backup or My Backup Root. You can also restore this from cwm backup using titanium backup pro.
Credits: Manish Singh, xda post
**Note: We are not responsible for any loss of data to you nor if your phone is bricked. But will help you to restore it. Make proper backup before flashing.
Labels: custom rom